Saturday, April 19, 2008

Run, Ziggy!



What a sight - I won't go for the obvious joke and say that this guy's plainly not a quack, or he'd be holding a duck! (Pause for laughter.) I'm just above that sort of humor.

This medical practitioner obviously believes that it's better to seek forgiveness than to ask permission, and the sight of him lumbering toward Ziggy like so many Stay-Puft marshmallow men has a way of stirring a sense of primitive terror in my mind. Heaven only knows what this doctor has in mind, but I'll just say that when your MD starts deep-probing you with poultry, it may be time to find alternate sources of medical care.

Finals week means that these posts might be shorter for a few days, but I'd like to point out the possibility that this is merely a screenshot of the first boss fight for the upcoming Ziggy console game. Don't get too close to him.

No comments: